Saturday, September 22, 2012

Finding Production Work

Where am I finding production jobs?  What sources have resulted in "work", regardless of whether the compensation is monetary payment or merely credit/meals?  I'll keep you posted.

Keep in mind that this doesn't at all reflect upon how thoroughly (or lazily) I'm utilizing my resources.  I might be responding to every Mandy.com post but never cold-calling, for example.

"My God, what an amazing resume!  You must be proud!"
The score as of 9.22.2012 -- [How I found the job]:  [unpaid jobs / paid jobs]

Through a Friend:  01 / 00
Mandy.com:  01 / 00

And in order, like a logbook:

Mandy.com - Unpaid
Through a friend - Unpaid

INTERESTING STUFF!  Where have you found the most success, especially early on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! You DO have thoughts, don't you?