Saturday, October 20, 2012

Craigslist Makes Me Smile/Cry

From glorious Craigslist:


I'm looking for one lucky producer who has the means to prouduce a micro budget film that has 100 million dollar potential. I need someone who has experience in producing horor movies. I have written the script and own the rights to the screenplay. The concept for the movie is genius, and has been ran past several freinds and colleagues who all agree that the movie will be succesfull. Please if you are interested drop me a line with your experience, and express to me what kind of finicail backing you are bringing to the table. I've been in the movie business for years, started out as a PA, now I do freelance lighting and grip gigs, and camera operate. I taught myself how to screenwrite, and need to make this movie my bread and butter; the one that puts millions in the bank so money is like air. Thanks for reading this. You can respond to me via email, or call me @ (206)***-****. 
Robby T****
  • Location: Los Angeles
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: you will get rich


Spelling/Grammar errors aside, I love his passion for stories.  You can tell right away he means business with lines such as, "need to make this movie my bread and butter; the one that pus millions in the bank so money is like air."
I'm also thrilled to know that he owns the rights to his own screenplay.  That should help push things through development, that and his "genius" concept.

Robby T, you had me at "prouduce".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! You DO have thoughts, don't you?